EuroNavigator Public Affairs is a full-service public affairs agency headquartered in Zagreb, with an office in Brussels. We work with regional companies, multinationals, associations, and government institutions. The internship program we have launched last summer is designed as a twelve-week (or more) assignment which aims to lay foundations for a diverse pool of future leaders in the public affairs sector.
- Graduate/postgraduate student
- Understanding of Croatian and EU public policy
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Daily monitoring of news and online events
- Document analysis and database updates
- Creation of drafts and briefs
- Providing research support to the entire team
- Assisting with social media content
What can we offer?
- High level of inclusion in a number of our projects
- Flexible working hours (20 hours a week or more)
- Remote work
- Networking opportunities
…and much more.
Deadline for applications: 10 February 2021 (midnight)
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you to shine, send us your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com